- Forced Perspective – make something small look big: typically this is a small can of wine but not today!
2. Glasses: double vision
3. Construction: moving is the construction of rehoming one’s life
4. Something Loud: my roommate’s cat, Bella, aka the Brat. God does this cat got a set of lungs to match her patience. She will meow from behind the door getting louder and louder for an hour if she hears someone is home.
5. Upside-down: I bet you’ve never seen an upside-down thermostat
6. Beautiful Mess: This is my other roommate’s pet hamster, Fitz. This hamster makes a massive mess out of his bedding just to burrow inside to sleep. Damn am I jealous of Fitz.
7. Fire: my roommate caught me taking this photo. She looked at me dead in the eyes, sighed, and walked away.